Saturday, February 9, 2008

I'm Back!!! + Creepy Guy Commentary

Hola, audience (whether real or imagined). I bet your wondering what happened to me, right?
Well, things started to get complicated over here, but everything's okay and I don't plan to take another sabatical. Unfortunately, no one has posted any questions so I will just freestyle.

I would like to send a message to all creepy older guys that are considering talking to a younger woman. Don't! (or at least don't be aggressive) During my development as a human, I encountered several older guys. In my old neighborhood, I was walking around when this guy calls out, "Hey there". I didn't respond but he ran behind me and then I turned around. He had a shocked look on his face when he said "Man, she young". I was mad at the world after that and I stopped going outside. My parents noticed, but I didn't feel like explaining. Due to my large assets I instantly became popular with boys at school, but I didn't feel comfortable walking around in anything but big t-shirts and jackets. Later in high school I embraced my body, and I even laughed when an old man told me that i made him want to sin. However, lately I have been falling back into my old patterns. I'm a college bear that has been receiving a lot of attention from a certain maintenance man on campus. I am not attracted to him, but I don't feel like getting mad. I just want to know if older guys are just creepy or if I'm doing something to attract them. My friends tell me I act old, but it's not my fault that Raisin Bran tastes good. Anyway, I have been avoiding him pretty good, but he came to my dorm to fix my roommate's bed. I went to my friend's room and he came to her room just to tell me he was done. He LOOKED for me just to see me. I'm not scared, and besides a bear can take care of itself, but he needs to give up and stop offering to take me around town.

Thank you, audience. I just needed to get that of off my chest. When I tell him to back off, you will be the first to know. Hmm I feel energized to write some more...

No comments: